[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Aran's Final Blow Animation During Adrenaline Rush

kaopikaopi
Reactions: 845
edited June 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello,

When you enter Adrenaline Rush when playing Aran, many of the skills have a change in their animation. In the case of Final Blow, the animation changes from the basic light blue and white polar bear animation, to a gorgeous animation with many shades of blue, and the smash wave that is released during adrenaline mode. However, for some reason, the skill only has this animation if you trigger it by using the Smash Swing+Final Blow combo during Adrenaline mode, if you proc Final Blow using the key command or a key bind, the animation will be the regular one.

I have been playing Maplestory M recently, and noticed that in this version of the game, this is not the case, but actually, using Final Blow by itself without Smash Swing during Adrenaline Rush will give you the more gorgeous animation. My suggestion is for this to be implemented in the regular game as well. Right now as an Aran, you only use Smash Swing to get the Swing studies buff, and for this you don't need the Smash Swing+Final Blow combo, you can simple swing once, and the use Final Blow either with the key command or a key bind, which will not proc the other version of the animation. I think the animation of this skill during Adrenaline Rush is too gorgeous for it to be wasted by you barely seeing it, and actually having to go out of your way and losing some dps in order to proc it.

I understand that this is probably something that KMS will have to implement first, and then it will come over to GMS. I am not an expert on how difficult this will be to implement, but considering that this is an already existing animation, and that this is the way it is in Maplestory M, my guess is that it should be a fairly simple fix that can be done at any update.

Thank you so much for reading! And I hope this didn't come off as a complain, it doesn't affect my gameplay experience whatsoever, I would just prefer to see this animation more often when using my Aran, since it is my favorite looking skill animation in the game.