[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

enhancement node removal for kanna

DancemonDancemon
Reactions: 1,535
edited June 2019 in General Chat
while reading the patch notes i noticed certain enhancement nodes for kanna will be removed

there was no mention however how this will affect equipped nodes and how loss of nodes will be compensated

in my particular case 3 out of 4 of my equipped lvl 25 enhancement nodes have a line with Nimbus curse, ether pulse or both

I would really like to know if those lines get replaced with random lines or if we can choose new lines to replace thje old ones, or find out whatever solution nexon got for all our poor kanna chars

does nexon have a Elaborate plan including massive amounts of nodestones/nodeshards/experience nodestones so we can replace affected lvl 25 nodes with new lvl 25 ones, or did they just miss the boat and forgot about this issue?

I guess most kanna Players would like an answer about this issue before the patch starts, so they can still extract their lvl 25 nodes into shards in the worst case Scenario

hoping for a Swift reply
Fuhreak

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Why would you want to extract your nodes?
    They will definitely not be deleted. Boost nodes that include a skill that no longer exists (or no longer has a boost node) will be changed to include a boost for one of the new skills (or newly boosted skills). Regardless of whether it's done in a systematic 1:1 replacement, a random change, or you get the choice, there is nothing to be gained by disassembling your nodes before the patch. You can always do it after, if whatever Nexon chose to do results in a bad trio.
  • DancemonDancemon
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited June 2019
    feel reassured if you say they will not be deleted, just knowing nexons track record always lets me expect the worst
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    AKradian wrote: »
    Why would you want to extract your nodes?
    They will definitely not be deleted. Boost nodes that include a skill that no longer exists (or no longer has a boost node) will be changed to include a boost for one of the new skills (or newly boosted skills). Regardless of whether it's done in a systematic 1:1 replacement, a random change, or you get the choice, there is nothing to be gained by disassembling your nodes before the patch. You can always do it after, if whatever Nexon chose to do results in a bad trio.

You would want to extract the node if having a skill that no longer exists means that it gets deleted instead of transferred to a new skill.

Hopefully it just goes smoothly and the nodes transfer to another skill. I would hope that similar skils get replaced, but I don't quite know the numbers with removed/added to know if that is a 1:1 transfer or not.