[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

'Sengoku Era' Celebration Box only for Kanna?

KittenCoalitionKittenCoalition
Reactions: 1,720
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi there.

Is this gift only supposed to be for Kanna characters who have reached 5th job? What I had initially gotten from the subtitle in the patch notes (seen here) implied that this would apply to both of the Sengoku faction classes, but the information in the patch notes does not state anywhere that Hayato characters who have also met the prerequisites would be factored into the distribution of the gift.

Now, I know that some amount of fault lies on me for not bothering to get my Kanna's 5th job quests done, but the "Sengoku Era" in the name of the gift would naturally make me assume that my Hayato would be applicable for this too. Not exactly sure if anyone else was expecting the same thing as me, but I do wish for some clarity on this.

(For reference, I did not have a 200+, 5th job advanced Kanna character before June 12th. I've had a 200+, 5th job advanced Hayato as my main from back in 2016. Not really sure as to why Hayatos wouldn't get this gift. And before you say that "Oh, it's because Kanna was the one who was majorly revamped. Not Hayato", then maybe they should have used something else instead of the name of the common faction that both of these fall into?)

Might it be possible to include Hayatos who have met the same prerequisites for the distribution of the highest tier?

Sorry for my rambling, and sorry if I wasted any of your time.
  1. Should Hayato characters be eligible for this too?1 vote
    1. Yeah.
       100% (1 vote)
    2. Nah.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• MongrelMongrel
    nexon plz make this a thing i didnt know i had to make a kanna :C