[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Glitch during HT run.

DecembahDecembah
in Bug Reporting
Hey, I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing the glitch that I experienced during a horntail run.
My experience was like this:
I entered the party quest (solo) as NORMAL horntail and everything was going as it always was until when I was close to completing the first stage, I teleported into the next stage (where the other head pops up) but the background changes to the CHAOS horntail background instead of the NORMAL horntail.
Horntail itself stayed as the NORMAL difficulty but the only issue was the background so I did not think much of it until I got teleported out of the ENTIRE party quest about the same time (HP remaining of the head wise) as I did during the first stage.
I'm actually really upset about this bug and I would really like it if a GM could respond to me because I was doing this during the 2x exp and drop event where I could have had significant exp as well as dropping but instead, this bug ruined my run and in fact, ruined my whole experience during the 2x event.
I wish I recorded this bug because it sounds insane, but it did happen. I have my sister as a witness.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    This bug seems to happen when too many people try to run HT/CHT on the same channel.

I recommend that, if you use boss teleport to get to HT, change channel randomly before entering the boss fight. (Remember to wait 2 minutes after changing channel and before entering, so that if you get hit by the cc-dc bug, you won't disconnect in the middle of the fight).

Good luck.