[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[24 Link skill slots] Suggestion

YakudleYakudle
Reactions: 2,085
edited June 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Well I already have over 12 characters with link skills and leaving some out seems like a waste of space if not for legion nothing would stop anyone from deleting their cygnus knights or resistance characters, I doubt this would break the game so yea if anyone thinks it's bad for some reason, I wanna know

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2019
    I don't know if they'll go all the way to 24, but there needs to be more than 12. Consider that, right now as it stands without the new ones added in the glory update that just went onto kmst, there are already 23 or 24 individual link skills(counting the two stacking types as one each). And when the glory update hits live server in kms and makes its way to gms, that's going to be five or six new links skills. 12 slots is simply unacceptable in the face of nearly 30 link skills.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Opening up more slots will work nicely with the whole "Make at least 40 characters for legion" design.
    It doesn't make much sense why Link Skills are limited to 12 while legion can eventually go up to all 40 characters.
    Kind of on the fence about this one, but it does make sense.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    If they want us to have all the links (basically the result of increasing max to 24) then links should just go away and have all that power baked into legion instead.
    Beef
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    If they want us to have all the links (basically the result of increasing max to 24) then links should just go away and have all that power baked into legion instead.

I agree with this. The link system is a bit outdated at this point. It's more of a "Support your main" system where as legion, the newer system is just an all-around buff.
    I'd like to see more diverse options along the legion as well, instead of all those +STR/DEX/INT/LUK characters.
  • YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited June 2019
    Adding the link skill of each character plus the stats shared within the legion system? that's even better than my suggestion lol