[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game keep running after i log out\ kicked out

LuckyEagleLuckyEagle
Reactions: 700
edited June 2019 in Bug Reporting
As the title say, the game keep running after login out, I'm using steam to get in the game but after the log out its keep running without any indication of doing so..
and i get I'm not the only one.. many players getting the same problem.
I'm not worry about getting kicked out of the game because of the over load on the servers after player come back and new ones starting.
but if logging out of the game don't stop it than it can create many future problems for the player.. after a night of sleep after logging out it kept running and heating my CPU and GPU so much that i didn't understand at the morning why my PC shut down from over heating..
i beg you as a player who love the game a lot and played for many years.. some problems i can understand but ones that can break a player PC is quite a problem.

p.s. love o know if how many players keep running to this bug.
if you do please let me know if your using steam or nexon launcher.)
  1. Game keep running after log of4 votes
    1. Yes.
       100% (4 votes)
    2. No its just you..
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• polerpoler
    Reactions: 725
    edited July 2019
    There is a simple solution for this, since you noticed the game is still running and have seen other threads you know. Open Task Manager, Press processes, find Maplestory.exe and End Process. Is there a special reason that you left your computer running in the first place? When I put my PC in sleep mode it turns off the processor to my knowledge and even when I don't put it into sleep mode it will automatically after a specific amount of time without any input.