[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

what is the point of brawloseum

JezJez
Reactions: 1,600
edited July 2019 in General Chat
if certain players have and advantage that gives them 10-100x the damage of anyone they are matched with?

very disappointed with this event, please dont ever do anything like this again

Comments

• JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited July 2019
    like at least make the rewards based on point accumulation not top % ranking if you have people who are given such a huge advantage over others
  • fidgetspinnerACEfidgetspinnerACE
    Reactions: 1,465
    edited July 2019
    If only there were a points cap of letsay 20k and each death or successful push takes away player points, it wouldn't be so one-sided. As it is right now, the match is practically guaranteed in the first 20 seconds. Also sucks that certain classes are at a disadvantage - maybe if they only allowed normal attacks?

No real thought or care was made to balance all the 43 classes, and I wouldn't expect them to since I don't think any sane developer could do that flawlessly. But they put that on themselves, and instead of remedying it, they homogenize everyone to a solo damage class, and hotfix the issue with technical usage, gauges and other gimmicks. For example, a Bishop would do worse in Brawlesseum for having a support skill, because that could have been an attack skill helping them get points. I want classes making differences in gameplay - making players feel special for picking a class - but this is not the way to go about it.

The result of their decisions is getting this kind of content. It's just awful and disappointing.
    Jezdarik