[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Need help loading Maple :\

DogePlsDogePls
Reactions: 780
edited July 2019 in Tech Support
Hello all.

So the laptop I was using before was working fine - just the fan had stopped working so I tried to reinstall a new fan but the power button broke in the process - so now that laptop is scuffed. But I had another laptop that had a scuffed harddrive, so I put the harddrive from the one with the broken power button into the laptop that had a scuffed drive. Everything works fine. Just when I try to run MapleStory, for some reason, when I press "Play" it loads, a few seconds later, NGS comes up, but then nothing happens for a good 5 seconds and when I go to check Nexon Launcher - the "Play" button is reenabled... I can't seem to figure out what the problem is. Anyone have any ideas? :\

Hoping someone here knows what the problem is.

EDIT: I've tried all solutions in this thread here that talks about the solutions, but nothing works.
MorningAfterSeven