[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Moving the Top 5 dream defenders to somewhere else

HoneyWaterHoneyWater
Reactions: 2,245
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
i am sick and tired of having to go down a map and get hit by the afk mob and having to click maple guide to go back to lach just to talk to the top 5 dream defender to get that extra defender coins.

maybe move them to where dream defender map is? so we can just talk to them after we finish.

And maybe let us talk to one npc to get all the extra dream defender coins?

EDIT: also while im at it, another idea is letting us make our own guides? because once i hit lvl 220 or 230 (i don't remember) but nameless town was removed from the maple guide and its annoying having to open maple guide and having to do other things while when i can just click through and just go there when i was lvl 210 or something.

you can call me lazy but it would be a good quality of life change
Fuhreak

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    A recent patch in KMS makes it possible to teleport directly out of the Dream Defender entry map.

"Making your own guide" is called "getting a Hyper Teleport Rock and saving the maps you use often."

As for Nameless Town, the completion stamp for it is obtained when you get your VJ Arcane Symbol. So you will always be able to teleport there using the Maple Guide. You just might need to scroll down a bit if you're level 230+. I don't think that's an intolerable hardship.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    AKradian wrote: »
    "Making your own guide" is called "getting a Hyper Teleport Rock and saving the maps you use often."

As for Nameless Town, the completion stamp for it is obtained when you get your VJ Arcane Symbol. So you will always be able to teleport there using the Maple Guide. You just might need to scroll down a bit if you're level 230+. I don't think that's an intolerable hardship.

Intolerable hardship, perhaps not, but it is still annoying af. Why shouldn't we be able to have what content we want available on the guide ? Even when you're 220+, most people aren't done maxing their VJ symbol, so you're needing to go there every day at least once. So, losing VJ requires either a hyper rock ($$$) or to open the guide, scroll down, click, click again. And this is assuming you're using a mouse with a trackball - if you're on a laptop or using a mouse that doesn't have a trackball, navigating the guide involves clicking the arrows up and down A BILLION TIMES, and that's just for content that is close. When I want to quick warp to Six Path Crossway and want to go to Gold Beach, it probably takes more time clicking to the bottom than just walking there. =/
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Why are you opening the guide to go to Lachelein from Clocktower? That's rather inefficient, especially if you're at higher levels. A Return to Town scroll will teleport you there directly, and you can hotkey it.