[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Ark Immortal Gorgon bugs.

ToFindBugsToFindBugs
Reactions: 100
edited August 2019 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Gameplay

Brief bug summary: During the Immortal Gorgons event, Ark class has Spectra heavily drained upon form shift. I have just experienced a severe issue with a damage reduction outside the map as well.

More details: From the first time I ran the Immortal Gorgon event on my Ark, I noticed that my "Spectra" is heavily drained upon shifting into "Spectre state". This is simple to reproduce, as it happens every time I run the event.

Today on August 9th, 2019 at around 5:45pm PDT, I ran the event as usual, and then went to Arcana to finish capping event coins. While grinding mobs, I noticed my damage was MUCH lower than usual. I opened my stat window and confirmed that there was very roughly a 75% decrease in my usual "range". I checked many times over to see if there were the usual issues(wrong equipment equipped/link skills missing/legion preset changed/expired pendant slot etc) and confirmed there were no issues. After asking my guild about this, one suggested I re-equip everything, so I did. It did not fix the issue. I then decided to relog(didn't want to lose all of my buffs/mvp), and this DID fix the issue.

Steps to reproduce: I am not sure how to reproduce the issue with the severe damage decrease. It is possible that it isn't related to the Immortal Gorgon event map, though with the other issue being clear, I'm not sure what else would have caused this.

Character name: LydianArk

Character level: 229

Character job: Ark

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 08/09/2019 approx. 5:45pm PDT