[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Memo

HHG1HHG1
Reactions: 5,986
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Just read the latest "memo" and... this ain't it fam.
http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/52420/maple-memo-v207-update-preview-august-16

Could've put that in this category.
http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/events#news-filter

The memos are for communicating about issues or the general state of the game and reassure players that their voices are being heard in some capacity. If you want to make a post just about upcoming events, the Maple Memo is not where you do it.
I get that you tried to focus on events to maybe get a more positive reaction to a memo for once, but the playerbase is not as stupid as you think they are and this will not float.
You could at the very least made a note about events that players have expressed that they want back, or events that have been neglected and your plans for them (cough Haunted Mansion cough) and it would have made more of a memo than whatever this was.

You also need to proof read.
vJPAIRy.jpg

I'll include this one from the previous memo as well.
Lj4NiFh.jpg

If you absolutely need to pad the memo to make it look like you said more things than you did, may I suggest double spacing and larger font periods 。
WONDERGUYKuronekonova

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2019
    The Department of Redundancy Department shall hear of these transgressions.
    HHG1
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited August 2019
    noone reads the "news" on the site or most allready know because of ctrl c - ctrl v GMS
    lets clickbait memos a bit more

in other hand we got something more "usefull" to read in it then talking about
    ( So after reviewing our entire server structure, we decided that the additional resources used to maintain these additional channels could be reallocated to better serve the entire game. , or how they deal with "80k" hackers wich they think they are players and not few person that cheat for years with many accounts...)

oh well bye
    we hear you and we would like to inform you

on real maplestory news MEMO hope you all are going to have fun and stay safe because
    The Philosopher's Book Strikes Back!

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2019
    WONDERGUY wrote: »
    -snip-

Do you ever stop and actually read what you post? Because pretty much everything you've posted for the past month or two reads like some half-psychotic conspiracy theorist who was left unattended with an internet connection and started spouting off about how the earth is flat and the government is controlled by lizard people.
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited August 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    WONDERGUY wrote: »
    -snip-

Do you ever stop and actually read what you post? Because pretty much everything you've posted for the past month or two reads like some half-psychotic conspiracy theorist who was left unattended with an internet connection and started spouting off about how the earth is flat and the government is controlled by lizard people.

for sure keep follow me
    GMS its not only maplestory around that i care for the crap as before
    you saw nexon ignore you and troll you back with more s..t then you decide to try spark arguments with me
    if earth flat s..t its real and lizards like you are still around
    its allright i understand you got the 'strike' from philo and marvel so you run around furiously for some arguments with someone

last time when i said that all streamers should be sponosred not just few... made change

~spends thousand on marvel and philo to get frenzy~
    ~dont get frenzy~
    ~complains why frenzy its bad and should never be made and why its not removed ~
    ~nexon removes frenzy from marvel and philo~
    ~gets back to marvel and philo to spend some more (cus p2w adiction its real)
    ~complains why there is no frenzy, wants frenzy back and how nexon will lose money if they dont add back~
    ~nexon ignore to further comment on frenzy marvel/philo~
    ~gets back to find arguments with other~

sure its all fine ~ keep do your thing