[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hair/eye extraction coupon

KlaraKlara
Reactions: 3,385
edited August 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Since we have an option to extract damage skins, may we PLEASE have the same feature for hair/eyes? Even if it's account bound, I would still really appreciate it.

I'm keep switching around my character designs between classes and I don't want to delete the dream royals I've obtained. I'm also planning to remake my xenon to a different gender so I can't even reuse the character I have.

This is what I was thinking of, but I'm stuck on how to prevent people from keeping different colours of the same style. Does anyone have suggestions?

unknown.png

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2019
    This could be a neat idea, but they'd never do it. It would pretty much open up a method in which to get the nice royals in one shot, without having to give nexon like three bucks a roll.
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited August 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    This could be a neat idea, but they'd never do it. It would pretty much open up a method in which to get the nice royals in one shot, without having to give nexon like three bucks a roll.

The 3.3k nx 'rolls' aren't going to be affected. This system is just to transfer the styles you already paid for to another character (having them fully tradable would be a dream though).
    FuhreakShadEight
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited August 2019
    +1

There are some hair and eye styles that are never coming back, particularly the cross over event ones. This would be great.
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited August 2019
    I think I saw kms had tradeable hairs and stuff.