[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Better experience for current MS

Skyfall1989Skyfall1989
Reactions: 1,255
edited September 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello there,

Although MapleStory is upgrading and having more contents for players, but there are still things to be improved. The current settings are just not logical and 'friendly' to players, it will be nice if these changes will be implemented such as:
1. Make ingame EXP/DROP coupons transferable within account. PS: I can't figure it out why this is not made yet.

2. Make trait portions transferable within account. Right now the maximum level of trait is lv100, what to do with these trait portions when you already have that at lv100, why not just transfer them to your other characters?

3. In marvel, add 'DELETE' option ONLY to delete the records after the items are redeemed. By doing so, it won't make it messy for players to go through entire list to look for the items they want.

4. Add daily party quests for obtaining arcane river droplet stone. Why so? because the drop rate of this stone is very low and players at to star force their arcane items.

5. When you change characters within your account, just return to character selection screen instead of channel selection. It is really annoying, why do l need to select channel when l change my characters?

6. Why can protection scrolls only work till 12 stars to prevent items from booming? Does it have anything to do with starforce enhancement after 12 stars?

If you like these suggestions, please 'LIKE' it :)
darik

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Some EXP and drop coupons are tradeable, it would depend on where you got the item. Legion EXP coupons, for example, are not tradeable but Legion coins are shared throughout the world so any character can purchase a coupon from the shop.

The same generally applies to trait potions; there are tradeable trait boost potions, although I think the ones from Monster Collection are not. You can, however, claim Monster Collection on any character in the world with no issue.
  • Skyfall1989Skyfall1989
    edited September 2019
    Of course l know some EXP and drop coupons are tradable, but l mean these can't be traded, same for traits. It's best to make these untrabable ones to be able traded, that is my real concern.
    darik
  • wthNoIDwthNoID
    Reactions: 970
    edited September 2019
    suggestions nice and could be useful...
    but at same time i feel the focus is on leveling to much/progressing

take for example number 4 yes this is a nice idea but it kinda ignores a bigger issue with arcane river being their drop tables are kinda empty while not saying add ect drops they could use more of the good rarer useful recipes (ammo recipes/high level accessory recipes/ giant potion recipes) and stuff like not as good gear like common weapons/armor with ok stats but more for cosmetic/fun reasons

but yea the marvel option to get rid of used codes
    and make more items moveable within account would be a nice feature
  • Skyfall1989Skyfall1989
    edited September 2019
    Yeah, l understand. But with the low drop rate of arcane stones, it is hard to get the equips. Adding party quests is just to avoid the botters spamming in auction hourse.
    darik
  • Skyfall1989Skyfall1989
    edited September 2019
    O_o
    darik
This discussion has been closed.