[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon Launcher glitch since at least 5 updates ago

ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
Reactions: 1,580
edited October 2019 in Tech Support
Come on, there is nothing wrong on my end with my computer, I have changed to a brand new desktop with quality specs and yet still the same da** issue with your launcher while reading ANY update or news or whatever! Here is how to reproduce "the glitch". Open Nexon Launcher, go to Maplestory, then click, say, Cash Shop Update 10/16, then start scroll down to view the contents, all of a sudden poof! all the texts are gone and I get a black screen unless I click Previous and Next to refresh the page... WTF??? This issue has been here since so many past updates, I am getting very upset and frustrating because:

1. I am trying to read the update and find interesting stuff so I can get back into playing after a long haitus!
2. as previously explained, I have changed my computer to a brand new one with better specs and still same issue!
3. This issue has been here for soooooooooooo da** many updates and my brother has the same issue
4. This issue has NEVER -did you hear me?- NEVER happened before, it is NOT our computer issue
5. In our conclusion, Nexon Launcher has AN ONGOING ISSUE for so long AND Nexon is NOT doing ANYTHING about it

Well, I mean, many players are finding reasons here and there to leave the game nowadays,
it probably won't mean much to those of us leaving the game even if you DON'T bother fixing this issue...
I am just leaving this thread here, so at least you know now another reason why your game is losing more and more veteran players,
it's not like I expect anything along the line of you actually put thoughts or care into this issue anyway.

Good Luck running Maple as it is now.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2019
    The updates are all on the website, at http://maplestory.nexon.net/news

Both the Nexon Launcher and the in-game Maple News window are intended to push that info to players who don't browse the website, but you're right that they don't always work as intended.
    MorningAfterSevenFuhreak