[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Color coding things in our inventory.

ApocalyptianApocalyptian
Reactions: 2,330
edited October 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
This is an idea I had while talking to my husband about things. How many times have you accidentally sold or busted a piece of equip or tossed an etc you forgot you needed?
Color coding would totally solve that issue. Have a color mean different things of your choice. Suddenly everything is more organized and no silly mistakes!

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2019
    I'm not saying this isn't a worthwhile suggestion, but I'd like to propose an alternative that may help you in the meantime, or in the future if/when nexon inevitably ignores yet another suggestion thread. Consider using item locks.

They should still be available in the cash shop for mesos, I don't really know though because I haven't went looking for them since the change. You can get them in four different durations, the longest of which is 90 days. I don't advise locking the actual things you want to keep, since that also prevents the item from being modified as well as moved/sold; rather, find something useless to lock and keep it above the things you want to keep around. This way, if you're making use of right clicking things to sell them, you won't accidentally keep going into the stuff you don't want to sell.