[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't Meso farm at bye bye since dark lord event

VoiceInAVoidVoiceInAVoid
Reactions: 370
edited October 2019 in General Chat
Like the title suggest since dark lords event got started I can't Mesos farm at bye bye I got dc every 2 min give or take so I don't know what is going on here, please
someone can confirm to me if someone else suffers from this issue in this period of time (since dark lord event) because before the event got started I was just fine
was able to farm all day long without any problem I got 3 pets with filter items and yes I know the issue if you collect ETC it can dc you but never had problem even before I got the item filter on my pets please I don't know what to do I cant earn Mesos anymore especially when we got ahead the 5/10/15 event I need to get my mesos for that event and I can't do it any help very appreciated