[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make Top Legion List Longer

ApocalyptianApocalyptian
Reactions: 2,330
edited November 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Now this one I have tried and tried on. Literally I have trained my legion anyways just for the added buffs and things it brings but I really want to get on that list once to get the chair and mount out of it. Meanwhile, the SAME people every week are wasting the spaces to get these items. I understand they have a stronger legion and all but cant you make the list longer or make it that they have to wait like every other week to claim whatever it is they get so other people can enjoy getting those items too? I am well on my way to getting to Legion Rank Heroic 4 (then Legendary too one day) but this is unreal.

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2019
    Both the chair and mount are temporary (week duration). And iirc only the person in 1st place gets the chair. It's really not worth it.
    Most people who end up top 50 just claim their coins every day like usual, without doing the daily Legion quests. Improving your legion and doing those quests for additional coins plus attacking the dragon yourself frequently could get you into the top 50 very quickly depending on your server.
    By your logic Dojo and Oz should also be arbitrarily punishing the frequent high rankers so that they're not "wasting the spaces" to get the top ranking items every week.
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited November 2019
    Wow i didnt know that, what a sham after all that work you would think they would make those items permenant right? I never seen it to even know honestly. I was gone 2 years and came back and thought it looked fun. Apparently now even having 11 200s on the same account isnt worth anything to get it.
    No one really tries dojo as a bishop since we are a fubar nerfed class now. I am first many times but it still does not give the fancy gloves. It keeps saying I am 3rd or something even after I did it right before the reset. Bug perhaps? But my absolabs are finally better than those so i guess yay points?
    Oz I know from experience is extremely hard and frustrating. People in my guild love it and spend hours going through it and still cant get past floor 47. I dont have that kind of patience even though my husband wants me to start doing it too. He has taught many people how to do Oz as well. I'm like eww jump quests...im out. I would rather afk somewhere or do worthless low level quests that will always get reset for no reason (true story).
    Thank you though for your insight. I suppose thats one more thng to mark off the list as useless content unless they miraculously fix it too.
    I still want to get to legendary legion just for the lolz. I think the most fun part is going to a map with 29 of me just ksing the crud out of each other. Its the funniest thing ever.