[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to create new character for Tera Burning

MeowinglyMeowingly
in Bug Reporting
Returning from playing this game a friend introduced me to, as she said theres a new event that will help me level up. But I cant create a new character to use for the new event?

When I try to click "new character" after it loads, the game proceeds to select my first character to enter it's PIC and launch with that character.
If I decide to press cancel when the PIC comes up, the game crashes or freezes to the point I cant log into any other characters either. (causing me to re-launch the game, but to have the exact same problem happen)

I tried creating a new character in a world I never created one before and it makes me enter my PIC to play on a character that doesnt exist.

You'd think after introducing an event, you'd test if people could actually "play" the event..