[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pathfinder Unable to Progress 1st Job Advancement

fidgetspinnerACEfidgetspinnerACE
Reactions: 1,465
edited November 2019 in Bug Reporting
Bug Type: Functionality

Description: While I was assigning link skills, I dced on the tutorial map Partem - Forest Near the Ruins, on my terraburning Pathfinder. Upon logging back on, after a brief cutscene, find that I cannot go into the next map. The screen tells me to click on the lightbulb above my character's head to proceed, but the lightbulb does not exist. I had already done the quest to become a 1st job Pathfinder, but as you can see in the image below, the advancement has become faulty; note the Explorer's Bow being unusable but having no Pathfinder weapon either, as well as having 0 SP even though I have no SP skills leveled up (Curse Dampening 1 is automatically leveled up). I have no relevant quests to forfeit or take in this state. The Pathfinder is level 10.

9cba49c10c.jpg

Comments

• ReafReaf
    Reactions: 500
    edited November 2019
    I am experiencing a extremely similar bug except i'm stuck in 2nd job. I would submit a ticket they are aware of the bug but no resolution yet.