[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Glory Sentinel Box Unuseable

ApocalyptianApocalyptian
Reactions: 2,330
edited December 2019 in Bug Reporting
I opened it and of course we are supposed to be able to move things to others in the same world but there is a bunch of mumbo jumbo that comes up (not in english) and none of it even works or gives the items it says. It does not add to the damage skins, it does not give the outfits, and it does not give the effect. I am confused and it all expires the 13th of December.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    I opened it and of course we are supposed to be able to move things to others in the same world but there is a bunch of mumbo jumbo that comes up (not in english) and none of it even works or gives the items it says. It does not add to the damage skins, it does not give the outfits, and it does not give the effect. I am confused and it all expires the 13th of December.

Screen shot and maybe check that you have enough inventory space (think at least 5 use inventory slots before opening)? And maybe I missed it, but can you please show where it says something about getting a damage skin at Sentinel rank?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2019
    YinYangX wrote: »

Screen shot and maybe check that you have enough inventory space (think at least 5 use inventory slots before opening)? And maybe I missed it, but can you please show where it says something about getting a damage skin at Sentinel rank?

bDx3DbG.png
    YinYangX
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    edited December 2019
    Actually i just moved around in the glory area and double clicked it a ton of times.
    It was a frustrating fix but i suppose that works. lol. Maybe this can help others too.
    You have to actually go in the glory area to open it or use them and they still block you over half the time. so yeah, all i have left to place is the damage skin its in my storage now just trying to decide what one to put it on =)
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    edited December 2019
    Also i know how to screenshot on the computer but not sure how to post said screen shot on here to show you since it asks for a link. I never figured that one out sorry =( but sentinel you get after you do the convergence quests, it is quit simple but takes about 30 minutes to go through. Good Luck!