[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't receive equipment boxes on burning character

kaopikaopi
Reactions: 845
edited December 2019 in Bug Reporting
Hello,

I created a new Tera Burning character today, currently level 40, and for some reason when I go into the events notification to talk to the maple administrator, I don't get the equipment boxes after the dialogue. The dialogue I get is as if you would click the notification with any other character.

Character name: Gabathos
Lvl: 40
Server: Reboot
Date: 12/21/19

Please advise. Thank you!

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2019
    The tera burn character rewards are through the glory notifier, not the usual event list. Did you check there?
    kaopi
  • kaopikaopi
    edited December 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    The tera burn character rewards are through the glory notifier, not the usual event list. Did you check there?

I had not! Oh wow I can't believe that was it, problem solved.

Thank you much! I really appreciate the help, It would have taken me a while to figure that out.

Happy Holidays!
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2019
    Usually if there's a tera burn as a part of another big event thing like this, it'll be under that event's specific quest list rather than mixed in with the normal event stuff.
    kaopi
  • kaopikaopi
    edited December 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Usually if there's a tera burn as a part of another big event thing like this, it'll be under that event's specific quest list rather than mixed in with the normal event stuff.

Good to know, I'll be sure to keep that in mind next event. Thanks again!
  • ArkaneMasterArkaneMaster
    So I hit Level 200 on My Ark yet I do not have a "Keep On Burning" Box that'll allow me to get a character to have the Tera Burning effect until Lvl. 150. Is this a specific bug, can you drop it accidentally?

Character Name: ArkaneMaster
    Lvl. 200
    Server: Reboot
    Date: 7/22/2020