[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't clear or skip Convergence quest

ABCZZTABCZZT
Reactions: 1,380
edited December 2019 in Bug Reporting
Maple_191204_035628.jpg

Bug type: Quest, Collision

Summary: On stage 2 of the Convergence quest, there is a gap that cannot be crossed without skills. I already posted about this in the Feedback section. (I am including the Collision category because I cannot touch that platform.)

More details: Even though I've already completed the Convergence quest line with another character, I cannot skip it with this one, because I already started the quest, and the game will not let me forfeit the quest. Could you please allow me to forfeit and skip the quest line, or provide a way to reach the other side of that gap?

Steps to reproduce: Try to make it through that map without using any movement skills.

Character name: CursedApple
Character level: 231
Character job: Beginner
World name: Elysium
Date and time of incident: December 3, 10:56 p.m. EST

Comments

• ABCZZTABCZZT
    Reactions: 1,380
    edited January 2020
    I should have mentioned the name of the specific quest, it's "[Convergence] The Black Mage's Plan".