[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suggestion for smithing.

HoneyWaterHoneyWater
Reactions: 2,245
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
i think alchemy really need some improvements since i think it gets overshadowed by smithing/accessory crafting, but i've never really reached meister on alchemy so i'll let someone else suggest something for alchemy because making bags and potions aint it.

but back to the title.
for smithing i am a meister ( : wasted time to do so.

and so far all im using it for are cubes. cubes i can't sell.
i really wish i could trade cubes. people can do cube service and that's just more riskier and a better chance of getting scammed, but i understand the purpose of untradable cubes, which i don't agree on.

another suggestion is i wish i could smith cosmetic items. it wouldn't be cash items but items you can anvil onto weapons/outfits. im saying this because i know meister weapon have almost no value because the only meister item people want are the ring and maybe the shoulder, the fafnir weapon would already be better because its more easier to get, and would be cheaper if people even smith meister weapons. because of the resource it takes to craft one. I guess the japanese gear is ok????? idk i've never seem a lot of people wear it other than mules... but at least you get to look like some samurai so i can't really hate on it, LET REBOOT CRAFT A FKING HEART. I love how nexon said something about preventing players from having an advantage for spending money over others yet they gave away a heart for people who spent money on a maple fest ticket (: including reboot players. it doesn't have to be BiS but it would be nice if it was permanent and if you could star force and pot it.

so far these are my suggestion you can like it or be square.