[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Glory Guard Ring: Guardian will not upgrade

DemostrinDemostrin
Reactions: 400
edited January 2020 in Bug Reporting
I bought the Reboot Tenebris Expedition Ring Coupon Stage 1, used it, released the potential, and equipped it. Several hours later, I bought the Stage 2 upgrade coupon for it, however, regardless of how the stage 2 coupon is used, it will not work.

Method 1: Unequipping the ring, double clicking the stage 2 coupon.
Result: Message saying: "To enhance the Tenebris Expedition Ring to the next level, you must have the ring from the previous level"

Method 2: Leaving the ring equipped and using the drag and drop method as one would with a scroll.
Result: Message saying : "You cannot use Reboot Tenebris Expedition Ring Coupon (Stage 2) on this equipment."

I have tried a repair installation, resetting from the launcher and resetting the entire pc wilst repeating methods one and 2 each time, but to no avail. After speaking to several Alliance members, it was decided this issue is unique to my character, as no one else has had any issues with getting their rings maxed.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Character Name: AdventRng

Character Level: 203

Character Job: Pathfinder

World Name: Reboot

Date & Time of Incident: 1/9/2020 at roughly 3am Central Standard Time.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,320
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2020
    Your title and description don't match.
    Are you trying to upgrade a Tenebris ring or the Glory Guard: Guardian ring?
    DemostrinYinYangX
  • DemostrinDemostrin
    edited January 2020
    Well, I could have sworn the Tenebris Rank 1 coupon gave me the Glory Guard: Guardian ring when i used it, however now that im looking at the price of the rank one tenebris ring again, im guessing i was in the guardian tab and bought that one, not realizing which ring it was, as i only had about 730 coins at the time. *facepalm*.

Thank you for pointing out my mix up.
  • DemostrinDemostrin
    edited January 2020
    I was so confused because normally when buying out an item, it turns red on the list, rather than disappearing from the list entirely.