[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Character exiting the game

nick_097nick_097
Reactions: 320
in Bug Reporting
My game shuts down after my character went in this map that you can go to from the event map. I reached level 180 for the Teraburning event and tried to use the coins and went in the event map. after my purchase, I left this event map, but saw another route instead of going back to the original location I came from. I clicked it and it talked about ereve or something and when I click next,... the game shuts down. Is this only my problem? or is this a bug?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2020
    We'd need more information.

What map are you on? What map or portal are you trying to go to? Can you log into your character normally? Can you replicate the bug?
  • nick_097nick_097
    Reactions: 320
    edited January 2020
    The map is accessed by doing the quest that I got from neinheart.
    its the "[convergence] under ereve" quest
    I tried going to "complete the glory guard mission. (convergence)"
    This lead me to a video that keeps making me log out automatically.
    If i log into my account, this video turns on and makes me log off again. so I can't log into my main charater anymore. ( hopefully untill the event finishes)
    but then I wouldn't be able to get my level 200.
    I tried it on my level 124 aran character and it does the same thing. now I can't log into both my aran and my kadena character..