[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mining, herbalism @ botters maps. Legal?

OlandeseOlandese
Reactions: 1,180
edited January 2020 in General Chat
I had been doing this lately at Mu Lung, but got me wondering if its legal to do this or not?
Obviously dont want to get banned.
Looking forward for answers:)

Greetings from Bera !!

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2020
    I'll "take over" a map that a botter ran away from, which includes flowers/viens, but I won't touch a map that a bot/hacker is still on.
    I haven't had any issues thus far doing this, but of course the safest option is to just leave the map ASAP.
    Olandese
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited January 2020
    its known gray area and its up to GM/nexon i guess just like suicide kanna
    better to leav it untill some of the nexon staffs give explain/final decision ( if they ever do it lol )
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2020
    Considering how difficult it is to get a ban appeal looked at, I personally prefer to spend as little time as possible in any map with bots.
  • AlleycatblueAlleycatblue
    Reactions: 205
    edited January 2020
    I got ban for reporting and posting a video of mass botter's farming, just to let you know that.
    WONDERGUY
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited January 2020
    I got ban for reporting and posting a video of mass botter's farming, just to let you know that.
    dont name and shame endemic and endangered species