[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Root Abyss special scrolls, do they really exist?

SteamCookieSteamCookie
Reactions: 610
edited January 2020 in General Chat
This post is in regards to scrolls that are (supposedly) attainable from root abyss somehow. Not sure if they come specifically from the boxes in the coin shop, or if they appear in the special shop after defeating a boss, but the fact of the matter is these scrolls are EXCEEDINGLY rare.

The scrolls in question are the Yggdrasil scrolls, and the Final Strike scroll. The Moonlight Draught item is also up there in terms of rarity.

The Yggdrasil scrolls pop up every now and then, although they are still way too rare. After some discussion with some other players, it occured to me that not I, nor anyone I know, has ever even SEEN a final strike scroll, let alone used one. Are they truly in the game? If so, has anyone used one? Screenshots pls? What does it actually do?

Maybe I should post this in suggestions and just ask if the rate on these items can be increased.