[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Always disconnecting on H-Magnus and Inferno Wolf

bastiyangbastiyang
Reactions: 805
edited February 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Disconnection

Brief bug summary: Disconnection when fighting HMagnus and Inferno Wolf

More details:

Everytime I buff up and start attacking HMag or Inferno Wolf the game disconnects. It's not an instant dc, it first stops updating the game status for a few seconds then close to world selection screen.

Steps to reproduce: Buff up, go into HMagnus room and start attacking.

Character name: FinalHulk

Character level: 222

Character job: Night Lord

World name: Elysium

Date and time of the incident: Feb 10 2020, 22:00 pm GMT-4

Hello Maple Team,
I've been unable to fight Hard Magnus or Inferno Wolf because I always disconnect. On practice mode I'm able to hold up longer, but it's just a bit more before it shoots me out. I stripped from most of my skills and managed to not to dc, but now it's impossible for me to kill magnus without them. If I fight only with quad star + showdown I can get far enough to fail by losing lives. But if I try to burst him by using all my buffs I just dc after 3 seconds or less :(. Same goes for Inferno Wolf.

Last week everything was fine with magnus, but I've been unable to enter an inferno den since last month.

I'm a 222 Night Lord. I'm on windows 10, gforce 970, amd fx 8350, 16 gb ram.

EDIT: I repaired and reinstalled the game... no luck.

That's all I can say,
Thank you!