[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Zero and Reboot

TurtlesRockTurtlesRock
Reactions: 1,845
edited February 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I'm wondering why Zero is not available in Reboot because every time there is a character creation event we only get Beast Tamer and never Zero. There are many maplers in Reboot who would love to play Zero as their main job, and others want Zero for its legion block and link skill.

The more educated maplers have told me that Zero is incompatible with Reboot because of the way they work. If this is the case, I would like to advocate for a rework of Zero specific to Reboot so that Zero is compatible with Reboot. Others speculate that Zero is not compatible on reboot because Zero starts at level 100 and is "too op."

Whatever the reason is, I would like some information as to why we never get Zero in reboot, and, again, I would like to advocate for Zero's availability in Reboot.
  1. If you play on reboot, do you think that Zero should be introduced to reboot?13 votes
    1. Yes
       69% (9 votes)
    2. No
       15% (2 votes)
    3. Yes, but I don't play on reboot.
       15% (2 votes)
    4. No, but I don't play on reboot.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2020
    It has more to do with the fact that KMS doesn't care about reboot and you're asking for an "overhaul" for the sake of GMS.
  • TurtlesRockTurtlesRock
    Reactions: 1,845
    edited February 2020
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    It has more to do with the fact that KMS doesn't care about reboot and you're asking for an "overhaul" for the sake of GMS.

Your telling me that GMS can't do anything on their own? That's absurd.
    darik
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2020

But it's also the truth.
    HHG1FuhreakSlicedTime
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited February 2020

Gms is a publisher, you'd be surprised just how little they can do. Especially when it comes to altering content from our overlords in Kms.
    Fuhreak