[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sunny Sunday Monsterbloom bug.

StarryKnightStarryKnight
Reactions: 1,935
edited February 2020 in Bug Reporting
The sunny Sunday 3x Mysterious Monsterbloom says there is a 100% chance for new Monster Collection monsters, I received 2x substantial boxes.and one new Monster Collection monster.

Server: Reboot
  1. Did this happen to you too?1 vote
    1. Yes
       100% (1 vote)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2020
    Not a bug.
    These are two separate perks:
    The monsterblooms can give either a new monster or ("if you're lucky") a substantial box.
    The "100%" refers to collecting monsters the usual way (by hunting them) and means the chance is doubled.
    StarryKnight
  • StarryKnightStarryKnight
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited February 2020
    Ah, so they just worded it in the most confusing way possible, thanks. I also appreciate you putting "if you're lucky" in quotes, since getting the box instead of a new monster is the worst possible outcome for monsterblooms, at least I didn't spend hundreds of event coins on them and get a box in return...

The phrasing was "100% Chance for new Monster Collection monsters", I'm honestly not sure how I'm suppose to interpret that as a double chance of monster collection. Perhaps if they stated just "2x chance for new Monster Collection", you know... something that makes sense. LOL.

Anyhow, thanks for the clarification, guess I'm going to need a Nexon Interpreter... >_<