[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Banned on 06MAR20

FearmeNLFearmeNL
Reactions: 500
edited March 2020 in Bug Reporting
Hi all,

Today, I tried to log into the Maplestory game. At the home screen, I pressed the Aurora world and when I selected a random channel a pop up appeared, which stated your account has been permanently blocked. Yesterday, I played the game without any issues. Is anyone else experiencing a similar issue?
I issued a Ticket at the support homepage.

I have a level 235 Night lord, which took a lot of time to level up. Does it end here?
Best regards,

Killian

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2020
    We cannot help you with ban appeals on the forums.

Since you've already submitted a ticket, you can try contacting live chat for a better chance at appealing your ban:
    https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/204434619-How-do-I-chat-with-Nexon-America-and-what-are-the-chat-hours-
    However as of today the live chat staff is off. They'll be back on Tuesday, March 10th t 10:00 AM Pacific Time.
  • MepiccoMepicco
    Reactions: 100
    The same thing happened to me today. Not exactly the best way to start your day..
  • Human90Human90
    Reactions: 400
    edited March 2020
    4 feb 23:54 min after reset ... i banned ...and accused of mesofarming, I find the news in forums and groups that there have been several cases
    Nexon wave ban bug again? ...
  • MepiccoMepicco
    Reactions: 100
    edited March 2020
    I was accused of mesofarming as well. Never hacked and never sold any mesos, apart from the mesos I sold through mesomarket, which is an in-game system. This is utterly frustrating.