[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sweetwater tattoo and monocle psokable

X3MninetailX3Mninetail
Reactions: 1,060
edited March 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
this could easily apply to all sweetwater items but the reason i picked those two items out of many items that we have that are not psokable is that i honestly believe that any piece of gear that is considered best in slot and is needed by you and maybe by others should be movable, i get it sweetwater as a set as a whole is an uncommon choice.. but those two items almost everyone has and uses, those two items should be movable especially with the amount of money dropped on each of them to perfect it and the amount of people who do it and need them, this is such an important item in the market and its lost forever when you quit a class and restart a new one.
I know its a GMS exclusive and this is probably why it was never coded into the psok system, but just like the gollux rings are best in slot items and needed that option, so do sweetwater tattoo and monocle :) it would make alot more sense for people to buy them more often and not be very picky with the ones they get because they ddont want to ever replace them, it will expand the market and encourage people to cube and sell more of them if they were psokable.
have a good day evreyone~