[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sealed Blades from Commerci Disappearing

yewchungyewchung
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Item/Quest Related?

Brief bug summary:

While completing my solo Commerci Voyages, the bosses dropped both a Sealed Cubic Blade and a Sealed Cubic Chaos Blade. However, when my pet picked the dropped items up, I didn't get any "obtained treasure" popup on screen, and upon completing the Voyage I did not receive the Blades from Maestra Fiametta.

More details:

I tried the Voyage again, this time obtaining both a Superior Item Crystal and a Sealed Cubic Blade. While the Item Crystal was picked up, displayed the "obtained treasure" popup, and was dispensed correctly at the end of the Voyage, the Sealed Cubic Blade again didn't trigger a treasure popup, nor was it dispensed at the end of the Voyage.

Character name: YewCallys

Character level: 212

Character job: Hero

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: About 6:15 PM PST, March 11th, 2020

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2020
    The bosses on Commerci voyages can drop Sealed Cubic Blades as "treasure", but they can also drop Cubic Blades (not sealed) as ordinary drops. The latter are picked up normally, like cubes, and not delivered by Maestra Fiametta. Are you certain that you didn't gain a cubic blade in your ETC inventory after this voyage?