[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Classic MapleStory

ClyndamytonClyndamyton
Reactions: 100
I used to play MapleStory as a kid and I have recently found myself constantly reminiscing about those times. Unfortunately, the game is not the same as before and many of my friends who previously played agree. As a current player of WoW, they have added the option in playing "Classic" WOW, aka, how WOW used to be prior to all the expansions. My suggestion would be for MapleStory to provide this option, as I think this will bring back many players to the game!

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,320
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2020
    You are not the first to think of this. Unfortunately, due to too many heated discussions about it in the past, this topic is no longer allowed on these forums.
    Old Maple
    - Do not create threads pertaining to Old Maple Servers, Legacy Server, Pre-Big Bang Servers, etc. You can talk about previous verions of MapleStory for memories and nostalgia's sake, but discussions surrounding starting up new services or servers are not allowed.
This discussion has been closed.