[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Papulatus Bug

BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
Reactions: 1,395
edited March 2020 in Bug Reporting
I don't know whether this is a bug or not, but my most recent attempt to slay Papulatus seemed glitched or something, adding to the frustration over a boss I can't seem to defeat and a quest line I can't seem to finish even after a month of trying. After being killed once, I was unable to respawn.

It says you're allowed 50 deaths, but it wouldn't allow me to finish after even one. This cost me my one attempt for the day (having gotten him down to 25% of his health, the best I've done thus far with this maddening boss), and seriously, this boss in general is hard enough as it is.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2020
    As far as I can tell, this is an incredibly rare glitch which requires you to die, in mid-air, while simultaneously healing(?) and lagging. This happens in Papulatus due to the crane arms and the clock lasers.

It's incredibly difficult to replicate.
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited March 2020
    Maybe that's the problem. EVERYONE is playing the game because they have nothing better to do.

Thanks.