[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Items vanishing into thin air in storage

Penguinz0Penguinz0
Reactions: 3,220
edited March 2020 in General Chat
I was preparing fafnir weapons for a mule and when I was transferring them via storage and logged back into another character to get it, it disappeared! I checked out the original character I used to put the weapon in the storage, but it's not in that character's inventory as well. This ain't the first time it happened either. It happened awhile back too, but I didn't really speak much about it cause I was only in the beginning phase of enhancing and could've just made a fresh new one. But this time, the items were scrolled, had good bstat, and epic potted. I know for a fact that both items aren't dupes because I crafted them myself. Ffs, how am i suppose to use storage in anyway in the future? What if this was an item for a main and had leg pot, bpot, perfect scrolls and other expensive enhancements on it?? Has anyone had this problem as well? I've already submitted a ticket but I very much doubt they would actually restore the lost items. What a giant bs

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2020
    The storage system has an odd auto-sort functionality.

Double-check to ensure you're not just skipping over the item. It's not always at the bottom of the item list.
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited March 2020
    Neospector wrote: »
    The storage system has an odd auto-sort functionality.

Double-check to ensure you're not just skipping over the item. It's not always at the bottom of the item list.

I checked and double checked and triple checked dude. It's not there. It just vanished