[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can I claim a dead guild?

DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
Reactions: 7,195
edited March 2020 in General Chat
I used to be part of a guild before the Bera fiasco. When I said I, I am referring to a main and 2 mule accounts. One of the mule accounts had my spare Kinesis. My main and my primary mules moved guilds for a few years until now I feel settled somewhere. Throughout all these years, my Kinesis was in the dead guild. The guild leader changed and some of its active members quit the game, moved to Reboot or Bera.

Since my Kinesis is the only person alive and all the members are inactive, am i allowed to take control the dead guild? If no one is claiming it, will it be a dead guild forever? I contacted a GM about my dead guild and that there is no Master, Jr or high contributor or anyone for that matter and I am shocked was not granted control of the guild despite no one claiming it after so many years.

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2020
    Not yet, but soon-ish, yes.
    If the guild leader is absent for 30 days or more, other guild members may be assigned their privileges.

You can talk to Heracle at the Guild HQ Hall of Heroes to change guild leaders.
    If the guild leader is absent, the highest ranked guild member will be given guild leader.

https://orangemushroom.net/2019/12/18/kmst-ver-1-2-327-maplestory-rise-1st-update/
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited April 2020
    I should revisit the dead guild on my Kinesis after the revamp and see I am the last heir to become leader.