[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Afterlands Raven Key Missing

shroud9shroud9
Reactions: 300
in Bug Reporting
Character: proteccer
Class: I/L Mage
Level 181
World: Bera
Time of occurrence: 4/1/2010 1 AM (PST)

Completed quest from oblivious soul to hunt the raven titled '[The Afterlands]' The Cry of the Horrid Deathbeast. This quest shows up in my completed quests tab. However, I must have missed the part where I was supposed to click the book above my head for the actual key. Given that the previous quest has to be in progress for me to get the key, and it is now permanently completed, I have no way to get the key.

Comments

• KinsyyKinsyy
    Reactions: 100
    edited April 2020
    Bug type: Quest

Brief bug summary: Unable to finish the Afterlands questline and it's impossible to receive the rewards.

More details:
    I'm missing the Raven Key, the Nameless Soul has no quest to give me so I cannot finish. Everything else went fine and I'm at 11/12 keys.
    There is no quest available, in process, or completed from the NPC.

Steps I've tried:
    Changed the warriors from night to day and vice vera, tried to talk to the Nameless Soul during sunny, rainy, and stormy weather with no change.

Character name: Aeems

Character level: 86

Character job: Kanna

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 4/11/2020 at roughly 9:30 AM
  • SimplymeXTSimplymeXT
    Reactions: 100
    Did you try making it rain to wash away the color and night time? I went around multiple times and eventually got it. I made it rain, went back to the kids (now colorless), made it night time (land of warrior), made the rain stop, and went back to land of contemplation. It eventually popped up.