[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Quest is about to be ruined a second time

BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
Reactions: 1,395
edited April 2020 in Rants and Raves
Okay, it’s rare that I truly get angry, but this is just too much.

Who here remembers the last time this game did a long maintenance? It was March 27th. At the time, I was in the middle of a quest for the Friend Story Pillow Fight chair, the one that requires you to call Orchid every day between 30 days, during a specific hour. To me it was between 4PM and 5PM.

Due to the maintenance running long, I missed the window and ruined 7 days of doing so, and I had no recourse but to start over.

Now, it seems the same thing is happening, after ELEVEN days of faithfully checking in. This is just NOT FAIR.

Is this some cruel idea of a joke? If you’re going to do this, at least make some way to get back the lost window, it’s one thing to miss a daily event, but quite another to have aa quest that takes a full month ruined by lack of dev oversight.

Edit: Never mind, false alarm, you can lock the post