[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Special 15th anniversary hot day login gifts

GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
Reactions: 2,645
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello there,

This year is 15th maple anniversary.
Please create a special surprise including some special gifts given on the anniversary day as a hot day login date.

The gift will include at least one or more of the following:
1. Decorative chair (please consider to make it at least moveable within the characters' world of the account using the storage).
2. Decorative cash equip for 15th anniversary.
3. Decorative mount.
4. Decorative damage skin.

Thank you for listening!
  1. Do you like the idea and would like it to come true?5 votes
    1. Yes, it's great and joyful idea!!
       40% (2 votes)
    2. No, it's good without it.
       0% (0 votes)
    3. I don't care.
       60% (3 votes)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited April 2020
    Everything with the patch is set in stone at this point, nothing can be changed.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Everything with the patch is set in stone at this point, nothing can be changed.

Exactly this. If you want anything changed about Maple for future patches, you need to make suggestions that have no time limit.
    Either that or suggest things at least 6+ months ahead to give Korea time to even consider it.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited April 2020
    I want to point out, I didn't post what I did yesterday to say "your idea sucks go away and never post again". I meant precisely the words I said. Everything is more or less finalized, or close to it, for the patch next week Wednesday. There will be no changes, no last-second additions.

You think two weeks in advance is "plenty of time", but you just suggest something without giving form to it. You simply ask for four "decorative" items that will be given as gifts for the anniversary. You have nothing to even base things off of, so this would have to be designed from scratch, go through who knows how many revisions, be approved, be implemented into the game, tested, localized and then sent off to whatever regions. You're looking at probably a month's worth of work for a patch that was set in stone as far as its contents go somewhere around six months ago.