[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kinesis BPM useless?

JennnnnnnnnnJennnnnnnnnn
Reactions: 1,065
edited April 2020 in General Chat
SOOO useless.

lv 25 maxed boost node but re-watching my boss videos shows it barely does any damage. I was told BMP dmg was to be increased but I guess that person was wrong.

feel like I upgraded the wrong node. any thoughts, kinesises? what nodes should be prioritized instead? reddit gives different answers depending on who u ask :T

Any other recent secret/unannounced kinesis nerfs u guys are aware of?

Comments

• Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited April 2020
    SOOO useless.

lv 25 maxed boost node but re-watching my boss videos shows it barely does any damage. I was told BMP dmg was to be increased but I guess that person was wrong.

feel like I upgraded the wrong node. any thoughts, kinesises? what nodes should be prioritized instead? reddit gives different answers depending on who u ask :T

Any other recent secret/unannounced kinesis nerfs u guys are aware of?

Dafuq u mean from watching ur bossing video? What is a bossing video gonna show you? Turn on the battle statistic and measure it properly. BPM IS the node u should prioritize for bossing