[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Auto Item switch - Or item mannequin

YacyYacy
Reactions: 1,565
edited May 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello there

I suggest adding a system that allows players to quickly switch between 2 sets of items.

It would be really convenient while bossing and trying to switch to drop gears. Personally, I have maxed my drop item percent. So this is 9 items I have to switch during the battle. It's really annoying, especially for some bosses like Lotus.

It would also be more convenient in general cases like during Arcane River dailies. I switch between attack gears for when I get 200 killing quests on mobs hard to kill - And for Lachelein pq. Then change for 50 drop item quests and ChuChu pq. It's often mixed between 200 kills and 50 drops. So I am switching 3-4 times every time I am doing dailies.

So yea, a function that allows switching between 2 sets of items, where you could save the different items in both sets as you wish - This is my suggestion/request. It would be a really good improvement for bossing, and simply more convenient for the general gameplay.

Thank you very much

P.S. Sorry for English. I speak French