[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.228 On Air: Glimpse of Joy Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Auto Item switch - Or item mannequin

YacyYacy
Reactions: 1,565
edited May 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello there

I suggest adding a system that allows players to quickly switch between 2 sets of items.

It would be really convenient while bossing and trying to switch to drop gears. Personally, I have maxed my drop item percent. So this is 9 items I have to switch during the battle. It's really annoying, especially for some bosses like Lotus.

It would also be more convenient in general cases like during Arcane River dailies. I switch between attack gears for when I get 200 killing quests on mobs hard to kill - And for Lachelein pq. Then change for 50 drop item quests and ChuChu pq. It's often mixed between 200 kills and 50 drops. So I am switching 3-4 times every time I am doing dailies.

So yea, a function that allows switching between 2 sets of items, where you could save the different items in both sets as you wish - This is my suggestion/request. It would be a really good improvement for bossing, and simply more convenient for the general gameplay.

Thank you very much

P.S. Sorry for English. I speak French