[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

R> Guild / Aurora Server

Fredo4LFredo4L
Reactions: 200
edited May 2020 in Guilds
Just getting back to maple gonna have one of the most active guilds in Aurora, great conversations , great fun and just a great environment. Add my new char WarofWolves as a friend and we can add you if you fit. Thank you

Discord is : Fredo#9505

Thanks

Comments

• Fredo4LFredo4L
    edited May 2020
    Just getting back to maple gonna have one of the most active guilds in Aurora, great conversations , great fun and just a great environment. Add my new char WarofWolves as a friend and we can add you if you fit. Thank you

• Fredo4LFredo4L
    edited May 2020

Thank you
  • Fredo4LFredo4L
    edited May 2020
    Hey everyone , I’m Just getting back to maple gonna have one of the most active guilds in Aurora, great conversations , great fun and just a great environment. Add my new char WarofWolves as a friend and we can add you if you fit. Thank you