[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Allow us to anvil gender different equipment

BorgaBorga
Reactions: 1,065
edited May 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As a player from the old times, the part I still love about this game is the design. I like all of the old designed maps, musics, characters, monsters, and equipments. Because how I like them, I felt anvil system fascinating.
There are so many great designs in old equipments. I believe they could make out possibly more than 100 combinations of beautiful decoration for the character.
Then I happened to know that the anvil doesn't really have any use toward that.

Every single good equipments on maplestory is unisex.
Every single good designed armors on maplestory is gendered.

I like how you can anvil weapons,hats,gloves,earring, and shoes but the essential part is the armor.

Excluding those that are obtainable in certain event(those plain, ugly shirts), There are 0 top that can be anviled, and there are like 2 bottom that can be anviled (lith harbor).
Even with overalls, there are really no equipments that can be anviled.

It doesn't make any sense. Why can't we anvil them when those old designs are so beautiful?
We all know everyone uses CRA sets for the armor, maybe pensalir, arcane, absolabs, etc but they are all unisex equipments.

So I want to suggest to either
1)Make male/female versions of well known set items
or
2)Allow us to anvil them without having to do with genders, then make anvil apply the gender to the item

Please change anvil system. It's a great feature to expand fashion culture in maplestory.
  1. Allow us to anvil gender different equipment6 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (6 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• TropismTropism
    Reactions: 1,415
    edited May 2020
    Also, I think giving same-sex marriage some thought would be good. There are many people who play that aren't represented enough.
  • BorgaBorga
    Reactions: 1,065
    edited May 2020
    Tropism wrote: »
    Also, I think giving same-sex marriage some thought would be good. There are many people who play that aren't represented enough.

It wouldn't matter who loves who, but bringing them to the public, or age-free content should not be allowed in my opinion. We don't know how that will effect on younger ones psychological growth.