[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Any link skills that a Paladin must receive?

MawgMawg
Reactions: 1,350
edited May 2020 in General Chat
Full title : Any link skills that a Paladin must receive - but maybe not other jobs?

I got my I/L to level 232 and have the max 12 link skills. Now that my pally is 220, I don't really have much in the way of link skill mules (other than a merc for EXP), but probably should over the next few burning events.

I think that I have a pretty good handle on link skills, but, just in case I missed something - are there any "must have" link skills for pallys?

Or perhaps some that I may have overlooked as not being useful to my I/L, but which would be very beneficial to a a pally E.g, if only there were one for speed.

Or even some that I can ignore for my pally, because he already has enough. E.g if there were once for stance/knock-back