[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Night Walker, Disconnecting during bossing

NotMyGearNotMyGear
Reactions: 300
edited May 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Disconnecting

Brief bug summary: When popping full burst, Night Walkers disconnect. Some information below

More details:
This has been happening for maybe half a year for me. I have experienced the same problem of 3 different computers and 3 different locations.
Upon full bursting (Only experienced this in Will, Lotus and Black Mage) my character would suddenly disconnect during the burst around 50% of the time, it doesn't always happen.
Most recent incident was 05/31/2020.
PC Specs
#1- Threadripper 1950x, 1080 Ti, 64 GB Memory
#2- Intel Core i7-9700k, 1080 Ti, 64 GB Memory
#3- Intel Xeon E3-1505M, Quadro card (can't remember model), 32 GB Memory

I will attach a youtube link below, the 3 clips that I was able to record ranges from 2019 December to today (05/31). All clips are recorded on different computers + different internet locations.
BUG YOUTUBE LINK

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:
Use Night Walker Burst Skills, Dominion, Transcend Cygnus Blessing, Shadow Spear, Shadow Illusion, Dark Servant and start bossing.
(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Purge

Character level: 250 from first time happening, 264 right now

Character job: Night Walker

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: From 2019 Decemer ~ Ongoing