[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Account Randomly Banned during Hiezian Temple

Absolution7Absolution7
Reactions: 300
edited June 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Glitching in Party Quest resulting in me being Banned for No Reason
Description: After Completing the Hiezian Temple quests, I attempted to clear the bosses in the dungeon that is prompted by Ayame (NPC) - the 3-player PQ.

Whilst killing the whale boss (1st room) I found that I became Ayame (as played in the storyline) but my damage was limited to 10 and the map would randomly teleport me around.

After grinding through and killing the whale, I moved to the next map where my damage was NOT limited to 10 on the boss (the Female Samurai) and I got D/C with the message "kicked for suspicious attacking behavior" and when I tried to log back in I was told my account was banned.

character name: Humility2
character level: 180
character job: Hero
world name: Bera
date and time of incident: 9th of June, 2020 - 2:30 am AEST
    No results for this poll

Comments

• Absolution7Absolution7
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2020
    Bug Type: Account, Party Quest, Internal Map

Please also note that I had no other programs running (other than discord and google chrome) at the time