[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Extreme lag so I can't really play the game

EstarkoEstarko
Reactions: 630
edited June 2020 in Tech Support
Hey guys I lag too much in high level maps, let me list a few. ALL the maps in arcane river and it makes me die and lose my exp to. Scrapyard, dark world tree, twilight perion (knight stronhold maps don't lag as much like 50% less), omega sector spaceship, etc. At this point I am thinking to stop/quit the game except maybe the minigames that happen during events. I don't know how to post a video but if you saw the video I made by using bandicam you will know how extreme it is.

It doesn't matter if the game has lots of player online or not, I still lag in those maps and other places. Any help if it is even possible? I think the only way is to buy a better laptop/computer but I think I won't do that.

edit: I might get a ''new'' computer (in our home but needs a screen) but also I remember some times where this lag didn't happen.