[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplestory v.214: Lag and Disconnection

KaiserRule1KaiserRule1
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
I been having the problem where I kind of lag for a short period of time when I am in the game, then later when I tried to attack a monster all the monster lag as well and myself. After that happened, I get kicked out of the server and get sent back to the main login screen that said, "Unable to connect to the game server. Please try again later." I don't have the slightest clue in mind what is causing this to happen because I have never faced this situation where I play for a short period of time then disconnect later. Maplestory works on most of the days I went on to play, but for some reason today is where I can't play, since I keep on disconnecting and can't enjoy the moment of having fun if I keep logging back in and forth like a repeated circuit. I am trusting you Nexon to please fix this error in your latest maintenance, it is driving me out of control. To the people who replied to this message I would want to know suggestions of how to get out of this epidemic.