[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Stellar diary keeps getting errors in raining frog

pinkeyhyopinkeyhyo
Reactions: 100
edited June 2020 in Bug Reporting
On page 12, I was fight while avoiding the laser, and then suddenly the screen goes black and turns off. It happened again and again. Who is the same person as me? So many lag and bugs in maple. I'm going to quit the game soon. lol

Comments

• reius123reius123
    Reactions: 1,040
    edited June 2020
    Not sure if my error is the same as yours, but it does relate to the It's Raining Frogs quest.

Bug type: Game/Quest related
    Brief bug summary: The content [Stellar Detectives] is glitched. When you get to the quest It's Raining Frogs and enter the Hyper Space Cube, one of the Pulsar Soldiers you fight crashes your game client. Upon crashing a menu pops up that states "error code: 38 (Reached the end of the File)"

Steps to reproduce:
    1) Progress with Stellar Detective until you get to the It's Raining Frogs quest
    2) Try killing the Pulsar soldiers.

Character name:
    Balthíer
    Character level:
    Character job:
    Cannon Master
    World name:
    Reboot
    Date and time of the incident:
    June 16, 2020 at around 1:49 PMish PST.
  • pinkeyhyopinkeyhyo
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2020
    reius123 wrote: »
    Not sure if my error is the same as yours, but it does relate to the It's Raining Frogs quest.

Bug type: Game/Quest related
    Brief bug summary: The content [Stellar Detectives] is glitched. When you get to the quest It's Raining Frogs and enter the Hyper Space Cube, one of the Pulsar Soldiers you fight crashes your game client. Upon crashing a menu pops up that states "error code: 38 (Reached the end of the File)"

Steps to reproduce:
    1) Progress with Stellar Detective until you get to the It's Raining Frogs quest
    2) Try killing the Pulsar soldiers.

Character name:
    Balthíer
    Character level:
    Character job:
    Cannon Master
    World name:
    Reboot
    Date and time of the incident:
    June 16, 2020 at around 1:49 PMish PST.

It's exactly the same.!! Then can't we proceed with this quest now?